Small Tomatoes Hillock
Extra virgin olive oil
Very few ingredients for a classic, refined and very tasty dish!
You start by preparing the vegetable broth.
- Brown the finely chopped onion with the extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan with double handles.
- In the meantime, leave the broth to boil, which must always be hot to sprinkle the risotto and let it cook at best.
- Once the onion is wilted, toast the rice, add salt and pepper and leave for about 3 minutes in the pot, turning it continuously with a wooden ladle.
- Once this is done, put the La Bella San Marzano tomatoes and turn, squeezing them lightly to help cooking.
- Begin to sprinkle with the broth until the rice is cooked.
- At this point, stir in the butter and cheese, add the basil and mix everything well.
- Serve the rice with a few decorative basil leaves and a drizzle of raw oil.