Vegetable or Meat Broth
Extra virgin olive oil
A soft and tasty chickpea cream based on pureed or pureed chickpeas. Excellent to taste with crostini flavored with oil.
You start by preparing the vegetable or meat broth.
- Add the fresh rosemary to a whole bunch.
- Cook with the lid on over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- After the indicated time, blend with a blender and evaluate immediately or during whether to add a few tablespoons of boiling vegetable broth to achieve the desired consistency!
- Finally add salt.
Then prepare the bread croutons.
- Slice the stale bread to about 1 cm, cut into cubes of less than the same size.
- Add a drizzle of oil to a pan and, if you like, a handful of rosemary.
- Heat the pan over high heat and immediately place the bread cubes inside.
- Let brown on all sides, stirring constantly with a fork for 4-5 minutes over high heat (Remember that they burn very quickly, so the secret to having golden croutons is to turn them constantly.).
- Serve your chickpea soup hot, with a handful of croutons, a drizzle of oil and chopped rosemary!