1 h. e 10 min.
Red wine vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
A complete and full of flavor recipe.
You start by preparing the vegetable broth.
- In a pan, fry the chopped onion, celery and tomato in oil, then add salt to taste.
- Once well browned, add the beans, vinegar, dilute with the broth and cook completely.
- Separately, flavor the sour cream with parsley.
- Once the bean cream is ready, pass it through a sieve, let it cool and add the chopped hard-boiled eggs, sprinkle with oil and pepper.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and a touch of sour cream.